Based on the Journal by SoniaCarreras .
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
Ten little Factoids.
1. I am a twenty three year old woman who is going back to college to get my second Biology degree.
2. When I was a child I was constantly conducting science experiments much to my mother's dismay, but she never did anything to discourage me, just made me clean up my own messes and kept shouting "Not in the house!" I love my parents XD.
3. My father also trained me to think critically by asking me tough questions and smiling when I came up with a creative and logical answer when I was a kid. Now I thank him for this every time I have to
4. I spent my entire life living in the State of Oregon USA.
5. I spent my childhood inch deep in mud playing "Survivor" games based off of Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell, and I love being in the wilderness.
6. I am not much of a gamer, as I've only played a hand full of games, games like Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (a game I seem to like more than other gamers apparently), Ocarina of Time, and Skyward Sword, Super Mario Bros 2 (Gameboy), a wee bit of Pokémon, and Dragon Age Origins, and a little bit of Lord of the Rings Online but lost interest in the world of MMORPGs, as I die way too easily.
7. I've had someone vomit upon my artwork once. Everyone's a critic.
8. I have a fish tank that currently contains fourteen zebrafish and one bristle mouth pleco named R2D2.
9. I am a religious minority in the area I live in, and when I was a child I had some church goers would look angrily upon me when I began asking questions. As such me and my grey warden Lehana share an irrational fear of religious fanatics.
10. I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was sixteen. I don't view it as a disability as others might think it is, but rather looking at life at a different angle.
SoniaCarreras ' Questions
1. Last movie you watched AND enjoyed
I'm currently watching the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice while my sister and I are recovering from Finals.
2. Favourite videogame character
This is difficult so I'll just narrow it down to favorite categories
Favorite Female Character: Is a toss-up between Midna and Sheik from the Legend of Zelda francize, but as Sheik's alter ego Zelda kept screaming during the boss battle for no good reason, it'll be Midna.
Favorite Villain: Lord Ghirahim from Skyward Sword… It's hard to explain why.
Favorite Playable Characters: Link from Legend of Zelda, and my grey warden Lehana Mahariel.
3. Fantasy or Sci-Fi?
Fantasy, what can I say I like my magic.
4. If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would it be?
Why not? XD I'm excited to see the Hobbit Movie.
6. What do you look for first in a possible love interest?
"Crap I hit the wrong button! (o.o) ... But Fenris looks, so happy ……Kay Fenris *cracks knuckles*, I hope you're ready to bear the consequences of flirting with my Asexual Hawke, pretty boy."
Romance seems to be accidental for me, both in real life and in games, kind of like a shark attack, shocking, sudden, must be horrific for passerby.
7. Are you afraid of flying?
*Straps on Cardboard wings* Let's find out *smirk*
8. Which animal freaks you out and why?
I'm not frightened of animals, an animal's an animal, and as long as I respect them and respect their habitat and behavior, I have nothing to fear. My childhood icon Steve Irwin once said "The only way to not fear animals is to understand them." I like to live by that.
9. How did you start in deviantart?
I think I kept bumping in to this website a lot when I was in high school and thought this would be a great place to post my artistic photos on to the internet.
10. How did you end up following me?
I came across Fan comics containing SoniaCarreras' character Yllwenn, and grew to enjoy her art style and sense of humor.
Now I shall present to you with these questions ten!
1. When was the last time you were immersed in nature?
2. Do you have some creative hobbies?
3. Any of the worlds of sciences that appeal to you?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Any Favorite Songs?
7. Is there any advice you would be willing to share to help me improve my art work? I'm aware I can do better and would like some suggestions on how to improve.
8. Do you prefer to play sports or games, or watch?
9. Is there a favorite season?
10. Favorite animal?